2008年6月14日土曜日

Food and drink

I like fruits. Especially, I like peach, because it is very cute and very sweet. So I can eat it every day. My dislike foods are fish and tofu. Tofu is no taste and very soft. So, I don't like it. Though I like sashimi, I can't eat roast fish. My favorite drink is mix juice. My mother often made mix juice. The material is banana, apple and many vegetables. It is very delicious. And it is very healthy. So I like it. I also like cooking. I often cook cake and cookie. I like cook for friends. I can't cook dinner very well. I want to cook dinner well. I want my mother to teach how to cook. I'm going to go to New Zealand this summer vacation. So, I want to teach Japanese dinner to my host family.

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I like cooking, too. But I also find cooking Japanese-style dinners rather difficult.