2008年6月22日日曜日

Introduce

Hallo. My name is Mikiko Ueno. I'm 19 years old. I live in Kumamoto. I'm KGU student. I study English there every day. But I can't speak English very well. So, I want to speak English more fluently at this chance. Then, I want to visit some place in New Zealand. I don't know about new Zealand. So, I want to learn about New Zealand.
There are 5 people in my family. The member is father, mother, grand mother, younger sister and me. They are too kind. And there are one more member in my family. We have a dog. The name of her is Maru. She is very cute. There were many pets in my home. For example, guinea pigs rabbits, chickens and fish. Do you like animals? I like animals very much. If you like animals, what kind of animals do you want? I want to have a baby lion.
By the way, when I was junior high school student, I belonged to volley ball club. Do you like sports and volley ball? I'm not good at playing sports, but I like playing sports. I also watch soccer game on TV. It is excited to me. But I don’t like watching baseball game, because rule of the game is very difficult for me. So, I feel boring. When I was high school student, rugby club of our school was very strong. They were famous in Kumamoto.
Which do you eat rice or bread? In Japan, most of people eat rice every day. I also eat rice every day. I like home made dish. My mother made meal for us. I often make rice ball. It is very delicious. And I often cook confectionery too. I like cooking for friends. Especially, I like cooking cakes and cookies. I want to cook New Zealand cuisine. Could you tell me how to cook of New Zealand cuisine?
I don't like winter seasons. And I don't like getting up early. But I want to study a lot of things at this time. And above all I hope I will have a good time in New Zealand. I'm looking forward to see you.

0 件のコメント: