2008年10月16日木曜日

The Town Mouce and the Country Mouce 2-2


I read the book. The name of book is "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse." I didn't feel that this book is easy, because word of this book was very difficult for me and I couldn't read this book without my dictionary. So, I consulted difficult word my dictionary. However, this book had a lot ob picture all of pages. So, I could fell interesting and the picture was very cute. This book's story was the story of two mice. A little mouse lived in his house. This mouse is country mouse and his name is Pipin. One day, a mouse visited at Pipin's hose. The mouse is town mouse and his name Toby. Toby is Pipn's cousin. Next day, they leave Pipin's house to go to Toby's house. Toby lived the tip of the too big house. And they ate great dinner. Then, a cut appeared. They run away. And next day, Pipin backed his house, because his house is safety and he likes his house very much. This story was very good for me. I like my house the best too.

0 件のコメント: