2008年12月31日水曜日

Aso


I went to Aso with my father and my sister. This day, we took my sister to Aso, because she stayed there. She often stay to riding horse. The name of accommodation is GREEN VALLEY. There are a lot of horses and dogs in there. Horse is very cute. I got on a horse in New Zealand. I couldn't get on a horse very well, but my sister can get on horse very well. If I have a chance, I want to get on horse again. Some actor often comes there. Tuyoshi Kusanagi also came there to shooting a movie. I wanted to see him.
The return road, I ate rice ball with my father. My mother cooked it for us. And we saw a beautiful piece of scenery. The scene is above picture. It was sunny day in this day. So, we could see a beautiful scene.
After that, we bought Taiyaki and came back home.
We felt refreshed.

0 件のコメント: