2008年12月24日水曜日

Chicken Licken 2-6


I read a book. The name of book is "Chicken Licken" Main character of this book is chick. Its name is Chicken Licken. He lives in the farm and other animals also live in there. Chicken Licken is wimp and he often surprises a trifling matter. For example, when he saw an insect, he cried out for help. One day, he was sitting by oak tree. Then, nuts fell down on him head. However, he didn't find it is nuts and he was under the illusion that sky is falling! And he thought that must tell the king. So, Chicken Licken tried to go there with other animals. However, they found that something was fell Chicken Lichen’s head was nuts! And Chicken Licken was resented by animals.This story was short story and it is easy to reading for me. When I was an elementary school student, I had some chick. And when they grew up to Chicken, we contributed to school that I went. I remembered about it when I read the book.

0 件のコメント: