2009年1月29日木曜日

Mission: Impossible


I watched a movie. The name of movie is Mission: Impossible. Main character in this movie is Ethan Hunt. Tom Cruise performed as Ethan Hunt. He was very cool and a member of spy group. His group had a bright head and they could do how difficult things. Ethan Hunt also has nice brain and he penetrated betrayal his partner.
This story was Ethan Hunt worked with his partner as spy everyday. They trespassed others land, but Ethan’s partner were killed other people at their work. And Ethan felt bitter very much. However, in fact, some partner didn’t death. Claire Phelps also is a person of them. So, he worked with her again.

I watched this movie in my house with my grandmother and my sister. This movie was very difficult for me and I couldn’t understand easy, because this story was about spy and action film. I like action films, but I don’t like difficult film. So, I watched hard and I could understand somehow. It was more interesting movie than I had expected. I thought Tom Cruise was cool again. I thought Claire Phelps is good woman. So, I felt regrettable. And I don’t like Jim Phelps, because he betrayed many people. I don’t like betrayer. But Finally, Ethan Hunt was safe. It was good finale. This movie was very exciting movie.

0 件のコメント: