2008年5月10日土曜日

Animals

Today, I introduce about animals of my best like.
I like animals very much. I like Lion, rabbit, cat, dog… Especially, the animal I like the best is the dog I have. My dog was named Maru by my mother about eleven years ago. Maru is female. And she is a dog of mixed breed. She was a stray dog. A friend of my father’s rescued the stray dog and my father was taken for her by him. So, my family to meets her when after a field day I was four graders. We named the dog Maru after the setting sun which was really round, big and beautiful on our way home. Maru lives outside the house. House of Maru was made by my father. It is made from the tree.
The reason why I like Maru is that she is very cute. When I say shake hand! , she shakes hand. When I put on my head on my side, she sometimes does the same as I, too and she wants me to give her feed. I feel when I see her.
Usually my father and my younger sister take a dog out for a walk. I often take a walk with Maru after I went home. Route of a stroll is neighborhood. There are many rice fields. We pass the rice fields and in front of high school. And we take a turn in the park. Maru is my family’s member. She lives long. My family loves her. I want to take a walk with her that I have time.

0 件のコメント: