2008年5月10日土曜日

Treasure of mine

I have a lot of treasure. Let me introduced the three of them.
The first treasure of mine is my family. There are five people in my family: father, mother, grandmother, younger sister and me. My family is very unique and kind. When I go home from part time job, my father says “You dud your best” Then, it makes me happy very much. My mother worries about her daughters, us whose ways to and from our school every time. My grandmother is ninety three years old. When I go to school, she says “Have a good day!” She is very fine and tough. I want her to live longer. My sister often fills a lunch box for me. She is good at cooking very much. So, it is very delicious. I have a dog. Her name is Maru. She is very cute. All of my family members give me happiness and energy. I love their. So, my family is big treasure for me.
The second treasure of mine is my friends. My best friend’s name is Tomomi. We are childhood friends. But we have gone forward other way. In KGU, I have many friends. We always study with their. I can’t live without friends.The last treasure of mine is my long sleeved kimono. It is very expensive kimono. Because I’ll reach twenty years old next year, and I’ll attend the coming of age ceremony, This January 26, My parents bought a long sleeved kimono for me. It is printed big flowers on my kimono. They are all handwriting. I like the kimono very much. I’m looking forward to dress it. I was very happy them. I appreciate my parents.

0 件のコメント: