2008年5月17日土曜日

Book reviue

I read a book about "Village in the snow". The story of the book was children go to school. Mrs. May told the children a story about a village. Everyone liked the story. After they listened to the story, They went to Biff's room. Biff had a magic key. The magic key took them to the village that Mrs. May told a story them. They played there. One little boy passed by them. The pulled a toboggan. Then some big boys pushed the boy and the toboggan. And they ran away. The children helped him and threw snowballs. One little boy and the children went to a boy's home. They told his grandfather about that happened things. The children made friend with the boy.
And magic key took the children home.
When I read the book, I remembered my elementary school days. I was enjoyed dancing, singing and eating the lunch with my friends. I had many friends. I liked school very much. I want to see friends.

0 件のコメント: