2008年5月16日金曜日

Q and A

1.Is your sidebar organized and have your visited all of your classmates blogs at least once? If not, explain why, if so, give your impression.
Answer. No. It was as much as I could do to do what I had to do.

2Have you labeled all your book reviews and essays?

Answer. Yes I have.

3.Does your blog include pictures and/or videos?
Answer. yes it does.

4.What is your best post? Why? (please also link to it)
Answer. http://mikkonoblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/picnic.html
Because I took a picture of Kumamoto castle just on the post.

5.What is your best book review? Why? (please link to it)
Answer. http://mikkonoblog.blogspot.com/2008/05/book-reviue.html
Because I used a lot of words. And this book was interesting.

6.What are the good points and bad points about this writing class?
Answer. God points are class runs slowly. But points are Gmail is written in English.

7.(2nd year students only) Have you done all your typing homework assignments? What do you think of these assignments?
Not yet. I think its very useful to study English. But its difficult for me to do.

8.(3rd year+ students only) What problems are you having in class? What can I (Mr Tomei) do to help you?

0 件のコメント: