2008年9月26日金曜日

My favorite fruit

My favorite fruit is peach. I really like peach, because it is very sweet and cute. And i like bite into a peach. So when there are some peach in refrigerator, I bite into it. I hardly eat peach in this summer, because I went to new Zealand in this summer vacation. But before I started from my home, my sister cut the peach for me. So, I was very happy then. In New Zealand, I could eat a can of peach. I was very surprised when I ate it, because I thought that couldn't eat peach in New Zealand. I ate it with ice cream. The name of ice cream is hokey pokey ice cream. It also delicious for me.

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

I also like peaches and to eat a peach whole very much! It's so juicy and sweet. Also it color is pink and cute. I also want to eat canned peach. The canned peach you tell was a yellow peach, wasn't you? I heard from you that the can was much blgger than that of Japan.