2008年10月8日水曜日

Parade

It held Parade last Saturday. The name of parade is "city Parade." We wore cute costume. The costume is red and white, because our club's motif was goldfish. This day, I woke up at 5 o'clock. And my father took me to school in his car. When I was arrived school, there are many members in the room. And we were preparation to the Parade. We took on our makeup, changed our dress and did our hair. Our turn was 4Th. So, we had to hurry. Male student of our club member made a portable shrine of goldfish. It was very wonderful. And they walked carrying a portable shrine, we wearing cute costume in city. My sister came and sees me with her friends. I want to walk again next year. After that, we had drinking party in city. It was warm up. It was very nice day for us.

0 件のコメント: