2008年10月10日金曜日

Shrek


I watched a movie. Name of the movie is SHREK. There are three main characters in the movie. Their name is Shrek, Fiona and Donkey. Shrek lives by himself in the wood. One day, all the animals that are appearance on fairy story were assembled in the place of the wood a royal mandate. A king directed subordinate to exile from their house those animals. There is Donkey in the animal’s group. However, he got out of there, but subordinate overtook him. Then, Shrek helped him from them. And Donkey liked Shrek. From then, their trip started. Shrek and Donkey went to palace living a king to appeal. The appeal was “return animals to wood that is stay around Shrek’s house.” However, king didn’t say yes easily. And he gave Shrek to subject. The subject was “Help a sleeping princess in castle” Shrek and Donkey went to the room that she staying. Then, Shrek met her first time. From then, they started to their trip. Fiona had plan that marriage to king. However finally, Shrek and Fiona got married in church.
I think so-so this movie, because I can’t feel impact in this story. However, it was very interesting. My favorite character is Fiona. She is princess, but she was natural with other people. And she was conquering her defect. I am also have any defect, but I don’t effort to conquer my defect. So, Fiona looks good. I like Shrek and Donkey too. Shrek is too shy, but he is very brave. And Donkey is very positive and obedient. I felt very nice their teamwork and they are very friendly. I have too friendly friends. I want to meet them after I watched this movie. I knew to be continued the movie. So I want to watch the next issue.


0 件のコメント: