2008年7月10日木曜日

Good day 2

I spent in this afternoon with my friends on this Sunday too. We went to restaurant of hamburger steak in the afternoon. The name of the restaurant is Bikkuridonki. The cooking in there is very good. I ordinal hamburger of potato salad and cheese. It has potato salad and cheese in the hamburger. I was surprised when I saw it. It was very delicious for me. I want to eat it again. Then, I practiced talking in English with my friends in there. They can speak English very well. So, I was taught a lot of things by them. I hope that turn my previous talking this summer vacation. And I was lent two books about New Zealand by my friend. We enjoyed during two days with their. I can't enjoy for a month with my friends, because I will go to New Zealand. So, I'm looking forward to seeing them next time.

0 件のコメント: