2008年7月10日木曜日

Good day

Two friends came to Kumamoto from Oita this Saturday. At first, we went to Kokutei to eat lunch. Kokutei is famous place in Kumamoto. The place for eat Chinese noodle. I have never gone to there. So, I wanted to eat Chinese noodle at there. However, there were many long lines in front of there. People were waiting to eat the Chinese noodle. So, we gave up eating the Chinese noodle. When we were coming back car, a man and a woman called us. Then, they taught us any spot to eat lunch. So, we went to place that they said place. The name of the place is Shikairou. I have never gone to there too. I ate chicken rice there. It was very delicious. The lunchroom is not big, but there were many people in there. The soup is traditional soup. We liked these lunch very much. Next, we went shopping mall. We hung in there about for five hours. And I bought nothing there. I like just looking many goods. After that, we went to restaurant. The name of the restaurant is Pisorino. You can eat as much as you like for about 1,500 yen at there. And the restaurant use only good food. So, we can eat it peacefully. I ate a lot of meal there. It was also very delicious. Finally, we went to mount Kinpo to watch the night view. I hoped that it is clear top of the mountain. However, we can't watch night view from top of the mountain, because it was cloudy. So, we returned to house.

0 件のコメント: