2008年7月10日木曜日

Using the computer, good points and bad points

I feel very useful for get the many information that to use the computer. I also have a computer and I often use it to examine much information. For example, it is very useful for writing term papers. And now, we can know many information about all aver the world if you had a computer. Recently, we can see and listen to many movies on web site for free. And when I want to watch, I can watch soon. My family also uses our computer. They also say that computer is very useful. But computer have both good points and bad points. For example, there are much information about one things in web site. There is not truth information too. So, we don't know which imformati0n we think we should believe. And I often hurt my eyes when I use the computer long time. So, there are many bad points too.

0 件のコメント: