2008年7月11日金曜日

Book review

I read the book. The name of the book is 'Christmas Adventure'. I felt very interest when I read the book. It was story of Christmas. On the Christmas Eve, mom and dad worked hard. They put up beautiful decoration and cooked many dish. They wanted the children to help. But the children didn't help their mom and dad. And children watched TV. The story changed next scene. The magic key appeared in a story. It took the children to the land of Father Christmas. But there were nobody there. The children looked for Father Christmas and they went inside. Father Christmas slept in a chair. Suddenly, he woke up. And the children helped to him. They made some sandwich and put up some decorations. And the children enjoyed a Christmas party with Father Christmas. Then, the children went home. So, they helped their mom and dad.I also had had Christmas party when I was childhood. I was enjoyed then. The story took me back to my memories of childhood.

0 件のコメント: