2008年12月13日土曜日

bowling


Yesterday, I went to center bowl to doing bowling with friends of mine. I was in good condition yesterday. So, I got good score for me and it may the best score. I was looking forward to doing bowling. I usually can’t get good score. And my object was getting good score about 150, but I couldn’t get the score. However, we spent very good time. So, I was very happy then. I may become good player. After that, we ate dinner. I ate set of a bowl of rice topped with chicken and egg. I ate bowl of rice topped with chicken and egg after a long separation. Eggshell put in it, but it was very delicious. And we talked about Christmas, because we haven’t any plan in the day. I want to eat a lot of cakes! However, I’m going to do diet. So, I can’t eat cakes to my heart’s content. Finally, after I said good-by to friend, I went back home by my father’s car, because he picked up me. And we went shopping with him at supermarket. The supermarket is store that I worked as part-time job. So, there are some friends. I was happy when I talked their.
This photo is I took in front of station. There were many illuminations and it was very beautiful. I have never seen to the big illumination. I heard that there are big and really beautiful illumination friends. So, I want to go there. I had a very nice time yesterday.

0 件のコメント: