2008年12月7日日曜日

Maedori

Yesterday, I had Maedori to coming of age day with friends of mine. So, I dressed long-sleeved kimono. My parents bought this long-sleeved kimono for me. At first, we went to beauty salon by friend's car to setting my hair. So I waked up at 5:30 a.m. I was very sleepy, but I also was looking forward to going there. And we also were had makeup by hairdresser.
After that, we were had dressing the long-sleeved kimono in my house. My friend’s acquaintance did dressing for us, because we can’t do it ourselves. I had ever dressed a kimono when I was childhood and it was the festival day for children aged seven. So, it was second times to dressing kimono. However, I have no recollection of dressing it and when I dressed the long sleeved kimono, I was very happy.
And we went to Ninomaru Park. At first, we took under the maidenhair tree against the background of maple tree. Maple tree was very beautiful. We joined another friend in there. They usually take their photos in studio, but we took our photos in the park. The wind was blowing hard and it also snowed yesterday. So, it was really cold. My toes and fingertip couldn’t feel numb with cold and my face may draw with cold. I hope that smiled in the photos. We took the photos against the background of Kumamoto castle. When we were taken, three Korean sightseers came to our place and we took some photos with them. We took it with a call. The call is “hi Kimuchi~.” I also took some photos with my sister and my grandmother. Each of us was taken about 100 photos by photographer, because they are mother of friend’s friend. It took to take our photo about four hours. And we were taken with our nail. A friend of mine painted my nails for this day. The color of nail is white and purple. Lame also painted by her. My nail looks very cute. I had never painted my nail. So, I liked it very much. Though it was too cold and I wanted to go back home, we had a very nice time.
When I undressed my kimono, I found that had a nettle rash over my arm. I don’t know the reason why I had it, but maybe, the reason is I was under the maidenhair tree. However, it healed up soon.
This day’s dinner was rice mixed with vegetables and meat. It was too delicious. I had a wonderful memory. I slept a deep sleep this day, because I was too tired. However, I was in a happy mood when we were taken photos. And I’m looking forward to seeing my old friends at the coming of age day.

0 件のコメント: