2008年12月12日金曜日

cream puff

I cooked cream puff to give it my friend. When it was my birthday, she cooked pound cake for me. We have known each other since we were small children. My sister usually cook cream puff for her and she likes it very much, but However, I cooked it in this time, because pound cake was very delicious. So, I wanted to cook cream puff for her. However, I couldn't cook it very well, because it looks like bread and it didn't swell. I disappointed when I found it. But I could cook custard cream, because when I took the chill off the milk, I opened my eyes wide so as not to boil, but the taste was very good. My sister also said delicious. Though the shape of cream puff was not good, but taste was good. So I will give the cream puff to her.

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

I appreciated you to give me delicious cream puffs. They looked like bread but tasted so good. The taste of covering was like bread, so they might all the more delicious to me. Even so your sister is so great! I respect her very much. I can not cook very well when I have time to cook something. Moreover the degree of difficulty about cooking cream puff is high. However you tried, so you are great. I thought that.