2008年12月11日木曜日

Elmo Says ACHOO! 2-5


I read the book. The name of book is "Elmo Says ACHOO!" The reason why I chose this book is, this story is about Elmo. I like this character, Elmo, and I have known him since childhood. I also had watched this character on TV. Elmo has many his friends. And this story is short and there are a lot of pictures all of pages. So, I could read this book easily. As often as it I turn over the page, Elmo made a sneezes. At fast, Elmo has a present to give someone. Then, He passed on the road. There are the laundries near the road. Elmo made a sneezed and laundries blew off. Next, Elmo met Bert and he was stacking some cans in a supermarket, but Elmo made a sneezes and the cans collapsed. Man's hair were also collapsed by Elmo when he made a sneezes side of barber. And Elmo also collapsed brick wall, circus of Pierrot. Though Elmo collapsed many things, but finally, he could give a present to Oscar safely.

0 件のコメント: