2008年7月30日水曜日

In ten years

I don’t have any plans of my future, because I don’t know what I want to do now and future, but I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University, and I study English every day. So, I think that I will work which is related to English in ten years. For example, interpreter, English teacher and front desk clerk.
I will go to New Zealand in this summer vacation. I will study many things there and like there. So I will trip to New Zealand, United state and over the world in ten years. Then I will make friends with many people in these countries.
And I think that I will have two or three children in the future. I like children, so I will have children and husband in my family. I also like animals. I have one dog mow. In the future, many animals will be in our house.
I think that I want to live in very good and beautiful house. I will live in such a house. Perhaps, I might live with my father and my mother when I grow up. Now, I live with grandmother. And I’m very happy every day.
I will live a full life. I like trying anything. I had played the piano about ten years since when I was a kindergartner. And I did about and I had belonged railroad group when I was an elementary school student to junior high school student. Railroad group is clean the station. When I was a junior high school student, I belonged to volleyball club. So, I will try varied things. At any rate I will enjoy in my life.

0 件のコメント: