2008年7月30日水曜日

Olympic player

Last Saturday, Olympic prayer came to the Aqua Dome in Kumamoto from German and I went there to see their practice with my family on last Sunday. When we were in front of building, Olympic player got out of the bus and came to here. They passed our side. Then, I took a picture. I was very excited. All of Olympic players were tall and strong frame. My mother, my grandmother and younger sister shake hands with them. I couldn't shake hands with them, because i grasped the camera so as take a picture. I wanted to shake hands with them too. But i am very well that just I saw them. After that, I saw practice of Olympic players with friend; because a friend came there with her mother. The friend also has saying that want to the practice. So, we were very happy then. Their events are swimming. I can't swim the backstroke. However they swim it very easy. And they swim very fast. i have never seem to swim of swimmer. So, I was very surprised at the swim. Olympic game is hold soon. I can't see it in Japan, because I will go to New Zealand. But I'm going to cheer not only players of Japan but also German. I don't know why Kumamoto was chosen, but I think great that Kumamoto was chosen.

0 件のコメント: