2008年7月31日木曜日

Orchestra

I went to a prefecture theater near our collage to listen to concert with my mother and younger sister. Player came from the Czech Republic. I have never listened to concert of Orchestra. So, this time was first time for me. Our reserved seats were the tenth lines. Our seats were very good position. Before the concert will start, we went to restaurant to eat dinner. The name of restaurant is Montore. There dish has very big volume. I ordinal an omelet containing fried rice. However I can't eat all of it and I ate it with my mother. My sister ordinal a bowl of rice with a pork cutlet. She ate it just herself. Cafe Au lait that my mother ordinal also very big. We surprised when we saw it. The dishes were very delicious. My mother and my sister also said so. I want to eat there again if we will have any chance next time. After we ate dinner, we went to theater. There were many people there. And at 7 o'clock, concert started. They played three tunes. I didn't know two tunes. But I had knowing was just third tune. The name of tune is Shinsekai yori. it was very good tempo. i was very happy when I listened it and I was very exited.

0 件のコメント: