2008年7月30日水曜日

Summer vacations plan

I will go to New Zealand in this summer vacation. I'm going go to there August to September. In there, I will study English and culture of New Zealand. I want to go any famous place. For example, sky tower and shopping mall. I also make friends with people of there. I will stay my host family's house. i don't know information about host family. However, I know that there is a cat in there. I'm looking forward to seeing them. After I came home from New Zealand, I rest awhile. However I have to work my part-time job, because I want have much money. My younger sister and my friend's birthday is September. So, I will hold their birthday party. I have to study English in this summer vacation, because I didn't study it last summer. I will help my mother too. For example, cooking and cleaning. I have a lot of things that I have to do in this summer vacation.

0 件のコメント: