2009年1月7日水曜日

ARTHUR TRICKS THE TOOTH FAIRY 2-8


I read a book. The name of book is "ARTHUR TRICKS THE TOOTH FAIRY" Arthur is main character in this book. He has a younger sister. Her name is D.W. Arthur said D.W. Tooth Fairy gave a dollar to me, because his baby teeth took. D.W. also wanted a dollar, and she tried pull her tooth. However, she was told your teeth are perfect to dentist when she went to dentist. So, she was disappointed. After she was saw a dentist, she went to museum with Arthur and their mother. And she was bought shark's tooth by her mother. That night, D.W. put shark's tooth under her pillow. And Arthur changed the tooth to a dollar. He gave him sister to him dollar. Next morning, D.W. pleased very much!
I thought Arthur is very kind when I read last scene, because he gave a dollar he was gave by Tooth Fairy to his sister. If I were Arthur, I would not do so.
I found about difference between Japanese custom and American custom. While they put their teeth under their pillow in America, we throw our teeth on roof when our tooth falls out in Japan. I felt this book is funny and I think good reading this book, because I can find about American custom.

0 件のコメント: