2009年1月9日金曜日

THE BOOKSTORE GHOST 2-9


I read a book. The name of book is "THE BOOKSTORE GHOST" Main character is a man and his name is Brown. He liked ghost books, cheese and cats. He wanted his bookstore and cat. So, he carried out the plan. He was looking forward come a lot of customer. However, some customer got out of his store, because there were some mice. He said his cat "eject the mice from here", but the cat cooperate with mice and they tried thrive to Brown's bookstore. Some mice become ghost to surprising customer. At the result, Children liked this trick. Customer increased and this bookstore thrived. Brown didn't like mice, but he appreciated their cooperation. I don't like ghost, but I thought I want to go to this bookstore. There were a lot of picture in this book and it was very colorful. So, it was easy to reading this book for me. 

0 件のコメント: