2009年1月4日日曜日

In New Zealand 4/8/2008

We looked round Unitec with my classmates in this day. Unitec was a spacious building, but I think that there are very good facility in KGU better than Unitec. However, there were a lot of cafeterias in Unitec. I didn’t know the system in there, but I thought this university is very funny for me. I had a razagne at lunch. I ate i first time and it was very good. After school finished, I went to home with Yui and we did our homework. Yui's home was near my home. My host mother gave us refreshment. Cheese was on cracker. We liked it very much. After Yui came back her home, I handed over souvenir that I brought from Japan to my host mother. The souvenir was lilies, a small vase that was made with bamboo, origami and chopsticks. She pleased very much and she wreathed the wall with my souvenir. I was happy when I found it. After we ate dinner, she ate lilies. She said “It is very nice” I couldn't eat the lolly, because it is not good taste for me. However, the taste is Japanese taste. But I tried eating it. I also felt it was nice unexpectedly. Dinner was toast, bacon and egg. I usually eat toast morning or lunch. So, I ate it as dinner, but it was very good. Dessert was can of peach and yogurt. I like peach very much. So, I was in high spirit then. After we ate dinner, I took a shower and I went to bed. My room was very cute. So I could sleep very well. It was a comfortable room for me, because there are TV, big bed, desk, drawer and so on in my room. I had a very good time in this day!

0 件のコメント: