2009年1月4日日曜日

Hot spring










I went to Tukasanoyu with my mother and my father. It is name of hot spring. I was soaked in various baths in there. Open-air bath, Hinoki bath and so on. I also went in sauna bath with my mother. The sauna has much salt. The name of sauna was salt sauna. I knew that there is salt sauna in hot spring first time. So, I was very amazed then. I rubbed salt my legs and arms. And I sweated part that I rubbed salt. I like taking a hot spring very much. So, I took some bath about one hour and a half with my mother.
After we took some bath, we had lunch in restaurant. Tukasanoyu also have restaurant. We had smorgasbord and I ate a lot of meal in there. The lunch is above picture. It was very delicious for us and I was satisfied the meal.
When we went to home, we saw beautiful scene. Above picture is this scene. Yesterday was sunny day. So, we could see the scene.I had a good time yesterday and I liked a hot spring that we went to. I want to go there again and I want to go with family next time.





0 件のコメント: