2008年11月11日火曜日

cakes

I ate two cakes. Today, I have no class on 3 periods. I went to cafe with friends of mine. There are some table and chair in cafe. So, we ate cakes there. I ate cream puff and tiramisu. I was very happy then, because I like sweets very much. We each ate two cakes. They also look very happy and we talked about school, love talk and so on. The cafe is very clean, but their cakes are expensive for me. However, taste of cakes is very nice and I like it very much. I want to eat all of cakes in the cafe. Recently, I addicted to cream puff. And I try eating many cream puffs in many kind of store. And I knew about there is new cream puff in convenience store. I have thought that want to eat it very much. After ate cakes, we had class. I was very sleepy, but I had a good time today.

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

I also wrote about the day when we ate some cakes. We had a very good time, didn't you? They were delicious, but tiramisu was too much for us, he-he.

By the way you and I often stop into some convenience store after school recently. The new cream puff which you talk about is nice! Milk mousse is soft and creamy. Try it soon!