2008年11月12日水曜日

Takuma festival

On 31 October, 1 November and 2 November, a school festival holds in our university. The name of festival is Takuma festival. It is too big event in a year. So we were all pumped up for the festival. Our grade's girls had same overalls and we wore it that was written same print. This logo read from right side. The logo is very cute and we liked it very much.
Our bazaar's boss was forth year of university. She had good idea about foods to sell. It is age pizza. Age pizza is food that were put broil chickens, white sauce, hot chili and potato. We made it until eleven o'clock at night. My sister, friends of her and friends of mine bought it. Thank you. I also bought age pizza many time and I ate it. It was very nice. Friends of mine also said "very delicious!". I want to make it my house next time. Last day of festival, awarding ceremony holds after finished bazaar. And our club was commended!! When our club's name was called, we yelled with delight we run to in front of stage and bazaar's boss accepted testimonial. We was very happy then. After that, I went to friend's house with friends of mine and we took a shower to take part in drinking party. We were very hungry and we wanted to eat a lot of meal. However, we couldn't eat it, because we were late for drinking party. So, there were few meals on dish, but we could enjoy there. I had a good time during festival, because I ate much food at bazaar and we could accept a wonderful prize!

2 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

The logo is so cute! I like it :) It's your circle's logo, isn't it? I didn't take part in Takuma festival this year so didn't eat age-pizza which your circle made. It seemed to be delicious so much, and I want to have one.

Anna さんのコメント...

Hi! Mikiko. I ate your club's foods. They were very delicious.