2008年11月13日木曜日

School of Rock

I watched a movie. The name of movie is “SCHOOL OF ROCK”. I had never watched this movie. So it was first time for me and it was very interesting. I liked it very much.
The main characters are a teacher and his students. The Name of the teacher is Dewey (Jack Black). In fact, he is not teacher, but he became a teacher. He passed himself off as a teacher and he was teaching his students mathematics. However, Dewey likes Rock and he wanted to teach his students Rock. One day, Dewey looked at a different class of his students. The class was music then and he felt they are good players. And he said his students “Let’s play Rock with me”, but students said “No” However, Dewey persuaded the students to participate in a concert. And they practiced too hard. The results were they couldn't’t get good prize, but they were happy, because they could play them friends and Dewey and they displayed great courage in playing. When I watched this scene, it was exciting for me, because they looked very happy, with good smiles and enjoyment. Their faces kindled with excitement. I thought I want to do anything that makes me happy. Dewey was not a teacher, but he had the power that makes them happy. I think this power is very important. I want to watch this movie again.

0 件のコメント: