2008年11月13日木曜日

Question

I will answer bottom of the question.
1. What is your usual writing/blogging schedule each week? Where do write/blog?
2. Please look at your first post from Spring term and compare it with what you are writing now. What improvements do you see with your English and what do you think you should work on to improve?
3. What are your opinions of doing movie reviews? Please talk about the time it takes and the availability of the movies.
4. Please give your suggestions for the class
5. Please give some advice to the students who will take this class next year.

Answer
1 No. I usual write in my home.
2 I can write more and faster than before. However, I have to write more hard to improve.
3 I think it is good, because I can find an interesting movie. And I can listen in English.
4 I want to practice typing to can type more early.
5 they should spend their time usefully.

1 件のコメント:

Kaori さんのコメント...

What's it? :<