2008年11月12日水曜日

How Elephants lost their Wings 2-4

I read this book and this book's name is How Elephants lost their Wings. This story was flying things. For example, flying elephants, houses, two gods and so on. This story was short story, but there were a lot of pictures in this book. The pictures were very beautiful and colorful. When I took this book, I thought this book is cute. So, I chose this. I liked these pictures very much. It was written elephants all of pages. I like the best scene is page 8 and 9, because two gods and an elephant were written. They look very happy. I also felt happy just look the picture. It was easily to read this book for me, because picture was big and vivid. However, I had some difficult words and I was reading as I looked up some words with my dictionary. But this book is very cute and nice. Please read this book if you have your enough time.

0 件のコメント: