2008年11月12日水曜日

The Giant Jelly Bean Jar 2-3

I read this book. The name of book is The Giant Jelly Bean Jar. Many big pictures were written in this book. So, I could understand just looking the picture. However, I had some difficult words. Sometime, I found the mean that I couldn't understand words with electronic dictionary. I think this book's main characters are Jo-Jo and Ben. Jo-Jo has his shop. The shop's name is "Jo-Jo's Jelly Bean Shop". Every weekend he has a contest to guess the bean's flavor. A lot of children come there every Saturday. If they can guess the answer, they can get jelly bean prize jar. Ben also comes, but he can't guess easily. He wanted to guess the answer. So, he came the shop every weekend with his sister. One day, Ben answered Peanut butter about Jo-Jo's question. The answer was hit. Ben could hit answer beautifully. And he get great big jelly bean prize jar. Many pictures of Jelly bean were written in this book and it looks very delicious. There is cheap sweets shop near my house. This bean shop like it too. I have never seen a shop which likes Japanese cheap sweets. If there are it, I want to visit there.

0 件のコメント: